Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. OQ Chemicals GmbH and affiliated companies (hereafter "OQ Chemicals", "we" or "us") value the security of user data and compliance with data protection regulations.
You may obtain information in the data protection policies of the respective sites.
Following is detailed information regarding how your data is handled.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that relates to your personal identity, for example name, address, email addresses.
(2) The controller, according to Article 4(7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is OQ Chemicals GmbH, Rheinpromenade 4a, 40789 Monheim am Rhein. Our data protection officer Prof. Dr. Fabian Schuster may be reached at email@example.com.
§ 2 User rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to information,
- the right to correction or deletion,
- the right to limit or restrict processing,
- the right to object,
- the right to data portability.
(2) You have the right to revoke your consent at any time, which does not affect the legality of any processing which may have been done prior to revocation.
(3) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint against us regarding our processing of your personal data with data protection authorities.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of using the website merely for informative purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our servers. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Article 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of inquiry
- time zone difference relative to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- contents of inquiry (actual page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- amount of transmitted data
- website from which the request originates
- operating system and its interface
- language and version of browser software.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time by changing the appropriate setting of your browser, thus objecting to the setting of cookies. Furthermore, cookies which have already been set may be deleted at any time through the internet browser. This is possible with all commonly used browsers. However, should you decide to deactivate cookie setting in your browser, all of our website's functions may not be fully usable.
The transmission to third-party countries outside the European Economic Area is not intended.
(3) Use of Google Maps
We use Google Maps to display maps and generate directions to OQ Chemicals locations. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use by Google, one of its agents, or third parties of the data which has been both collected automatically as well as entered by you.
The Terms of Service for Google Maps can be found at:
(4) Use of social media
Use of social media
Social media features can be used on our website. When viewing one of these pages, a connection to the servers of the social media sites may be established. They will thus be informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you make a comment or rating, and you are logged into your account, it may be possible for the social media to register your visit to our website and match it to your user account. We would like to inform you that we, as the host of these pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data, nor of the use to which it may be put.
These services are provided by the following companies:
aa) Use of LinkedIn
Our website uses functions of the LinkedIn network. The provider is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA94043, USA. Each time you visit one of our pages that contains LinkedIn features, it connects to LinkedIn servers, and LinkedIn is informed that you have visited our website with your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn "Recommend" button while logged in to your LinkedIn account, it is possible for LinkedIn to associate your visit to our website with you and your user account. We would like to inform you that we, as the host of these pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data, nor of the use to which it may be put by LinkedIn.
Further information can be found in the LinkedIn privacy statement: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
bb) Use of YouTube
Our website uses features of YouTube, a Google site. The site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. By visiting one of our site pages which has been equipped with YouTube functions, a connection to YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you've visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube account, this allows YouTube to link your surfing behavior to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
cc) Use of XING
dd) Use of Kununu
Our website uses the function of the social network Kununu, which is operated by Kununu GmbH, Fischhof 3 Top 7, A - 1010 Vienna, Austria. You can access the Kununu button from the XING platform. If you do this, your browser will establish a direct connection to Kununu's servers. The contents of the button will be transmitted directly from Kununu to your browser and integrated into the website.
We would like to inform you that we, as the host of these pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data, nor of the use to which it may be put by Kununu. We have no influence over the amount of data collected by Kununu through the button. You can find out about the goal and extent of Kununu's data collection and further processing and use of the data, in addition to the accompanying rights and setting options to protect your privacy by visiting their data protection page: http://www.kununu.com/info/agb.
(5) Contact form
You have the possibility of using the contact form on our website to send us inquiries. We will save the following data from the form for the purpose of handling your inquiry and possible later correspondence: content of inquiry, subject of inquiry, date, and contact data you have provided (company, title, first and last name, street address, postal code, city, telephone number, fax number, email address). We will not share this information without your consent. The legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is Article 6(1) GDPR.
The data you provide in the contact form will remain with us until we are directed by you to delete it, or until you revoke your consent to store the data, or until the purpose of the data storage has been fulfilled (e.g., after completion of your request). Mandatory legal provisions –- specifically retention periods –- remain unaffected.
(6) Email contact
If you send us inquiries or information via email, your data (email address, contents of the email, subject of the email, date), including the contact data you provide (first and last name, telephone number, address) will be saved for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent. The legal basis for the collection and processing of this data is Article 6(1) GDPR.
The data you enter will remain with us until we are directed by you to delete it, or until you revoke your consent to store the data, or until the purpose of the data storage has been fulfilled (e.g., after completion of your request). Mandatory legal provisions –- specifically retention periods –- remain unaffected.