OQ Chemicals has implemented the Integrated Management System (IMS) to guarantee the adherence to all applicable legal requirements and standards.
- OQ Chemicals consider their emergency management an integral component of IMS. When needed, these procedures will help to avoid and / or minimize unfavorable effects on humans and environment.
- Following the Integrated Management System helps OQ Chemicals to meet the requirements of the international standards DIN EN ISO 9001, 14001 and 50001.
- OQ Chemicals obliges all employees to observe these principles.
- OQ Chemicals regularly conducts IMS-audits within all organizational units, verifying implementation rate and efficiency of the Integrated Management System. Furthermore, these audits ensure a continuous development of the IM-System to changing requirements.
- In addition, OQ Chemicals regularly checks the compliance with legal provisions as well as site-related and company-internal regulations.
OQ Chemicals' management is responsible for defining, implementing and shaping the principles stated here concerning environmental protection, occupational safety and health, and quality.
It is the responsibility of all of our employees as well as our partners to observe these principles in their daily work at OQ Chemicals.